5.3.08

met with the real estate agent today... i'm excited! i'm also going to be poor! but i've never been so excited about being poor in all my life!! :) we're going to spend saturday checking out some houses downtown and north. i'm torn between the appeal of living downtown in a shoebox... or living 5 min away from work in a slightly larger shoebox... i guess once i've seen a few places i will be a better judge... the minimum this place will be costing me seems to be 200K... :| scary. honestly... who's crazy enough to trust me with home ownership!?
off topic: i finally got my hair done yesterday! it's short and red... different than the long and brown i've had for so long... i love it! it's a dramatic change... which is what i was going for...
sigh... so many things whirling in my mind that i have to/should do before april 26th vacation...

No comments: