3.6.08

whoever invented "on hold" should die...

so i am trying to call fido to simply find out when my contract expires and to reduce my extra's until i find a new phone carrier to sign up with... but i have now been on hold for 16min and 43sec... and counting... the stupid dial-tone-lady keeps telling me to stay on the line to maintain priority sequencing... stupid dial-tone-lady... what does she know...? and why does she keep apologizing...? she's not sorry... she could care less if i'm waiting or not... and why lie to me...? why say that someone will be with me shortly...? when there's probably no one even working tonight... and i'll be on hold until i die!! BLASTED PHONE COMPANIES!
WAIT!! what was that?!?!? is that a HUMAN voice???
it's true!!!! he's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

SUCCESS! :)

No comments: